List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:November 24 2010 1:50pm
Subject:Re: Another replication question
View as plain text
Johan,

Are you sure mmm couldn't handle this?

Machiel,

Maybe you could `simulate` the whole thing using some federated tables on
one of the slave instances? Then although you are replicating to 3 instances
you could access all the data from a single instance?

Regards

John

--
John Daisley

Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator
Certified MySQL 5 Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Telephone: +44 (0)7918 621621
Email: john.daisley@stripped

Thread
Another replication questionMachiel Richards24 Nov
  • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication questionJohn Daisley24 Nov
      • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
  • RE: Another replication questionRolando Edwards24 Nov
    • RE: Another replication questionGavin Towey24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛23 Dec
      • Re: Another replication questionJorg W Young23 Dec
        • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman23 Dec
          • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛29 Dec
            • Re: Another replication questionSharl.Jimh.Tsin29 Dec