List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:November 24 2010 1:08pm
Subject:Re: Another replication question
View as plain text
You can't, plain and simple - a slave may only have a single master.

You could script binlog shipping, I suppose, if you're so inclined, and
apply them on the slave. No guarantees about it working as expected, though.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Another replication questionMachiel Richards24 Nov
  • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication questionJohn Daisley24 Nov
      • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
  • RE: Another replication questionRolando Edwards24 Nov
    • RE: Another replication questionGavin Towey24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛23 Dec
      • Re: Another replication questionJorg W Young23 Dec
        • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman23 Dec
          • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛29 Dec
            • Re: Another replication questionSharl.Jimh.Tsin29 Dec