List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Machiel Richards Date:November 24 2010 12:20pm
Subject:Another replication question
View as plain text
Hi All

    I am back once again with another replication question (maybe this
can also be handled by MMM but not sure) this time for a different
client.

    We are trying to find out how to setup 3 different masters to
replicate to a single slave server (without the need to have 3 different
instances running on the slave machine).

        Does anybody have any ideas?

        Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Machiel

Thread
Another replication questionMachiel Richards24 Nov
  • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication questionJohn Daisley24 Nov
      • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
  • RE: Another replication questionRolando Edwards24 Nov
    • RE: Another replication questionGavin Towey24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛23 Dec
      • Re: Another replication questionJorg W Young23 Dec
        • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman23 Dec
          • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛29 Dec
            • Re: Another replication questionSharl.Jimh.Tsin29 Dec