List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Machiel Richards Date:November 23 2010 6:25pm
Subject:Table cache not being updated
View as plain text
Hi All

       Maybe someone can help me with this one.

        We have set the table_cache to 1024, however the open tables
value stays 64 of 64.

        Everything I checked stated that the open tables is related to
the table_cache variable.

        Can someone please assist on why the value isn't being updated?

        The MySQL version is 5.051a

regards
Machiel

Thread
Table cache not being updatedMachiel Richards23 Nov
  • Re: Table cache not being updated杨涛涛22 Dec
    • Re: Table cache not being updatedWagner Bianchi22 Dec
      • Re: Table cache not being updated杨涛涛24 Dec