List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:November 22 2010 3:22pm
Subject:Re: Upgrading of mysql database
View as plain text
Replace the software - if you're using packaged versions, they should take
care of most anything. If not, there's mysql-upgrade or some script. See the
online docs for specifics.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
Upgrading of mysql databaseMachiel Richards22 Nov
  • Re: Upgrading of mysql databaseJohan De Meersman22 Nov
    • Re: Upgrading of mysql databaseMachiel Richards22 Nov
Re: Upgrading of mysql databaseJohan De Meersman22 Nov