List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:November 22 2010 1:08pm
Subject:Re: MySQL replication server
View as plain text
The replicated database should not be accepting writes, if it is then you
haven't set it up correctly

--
John Daisley

Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator
Certified MySQL 5 Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Telephone: +44 (0)7918 621621
Email: john.daisley@stripped

Thread
MySQL replication serverMachiel Richards22 Nov
  • Re: MySQL replication serverJohn Daisley22 Nov
    • Re: MySQL replication servera.smith22 Nov
      • Re: MySQL replication serverMachiel Richards22 Nov
        • Re: MySQL replication servera.smith22 Nov
      • Re: MySQL replication serverJohn Daisley22 Nov
        • Re: MySQL replication serverTyler Poland22 Nov
        • Re: MySQL replication serverJohan De Meersman22 Nov