List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Machiel Richards Date:November 22 2010 11:06am
Subject:MySQL replication server
View as plain text
Hi All

    sorry to bother everyone again..... but now I have a question from a
client which I am sure about my answer, however need to confirm.

    When setting up a master/slave replication set.

        As I understand it, the slave server can't accept any writes,
however it will be able to accept reads.

        Is this correct, or will the slave server still be able to
accept writes as well (even though it may not be replicated) ?

Kind Regards

Machiel

Thread
MySQL replication serverMachiel Richards22 Nov
  • Re: MySQL replication serverJohn Daisley22 Nov
    • Re: MySQL replication servera.smith22 Nov
      • Re: MySQL replication serverMachiel Richards22 Nov
        • Re: MySQL replication servera.smith22 Nov
      • Re: MySQL replication serverJohn Daisley22 Nov
        • Re: MySQL replication serverTyler Poland22 Nov
        • Re: MySQL replication serverJohan De Meersman22 Nov