List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Machiel Richards Date:November 19 2010 6:47am
Subject:MySQL GA & clustering
View as plain text
Good day all

            I would just like to confirm the following please.

            I have a client who is running the free downloadable version
of MySQL and they would like to go the clustering route for quite a
couple of reasons.

            Does anybody know whether clustering is available with the
downloadable version or is this only available with Enterprise?

            They would also like to know what they need for proper
clustering in terms of disks (shared storage or local) memory (i found
this on a website though) etc... and resouces they can look at on how to
implement.

            I don't know clustering on MySQL at all so I will really
appreciate some help on this.

Regards
Machiel

Thread
MySQL GA & clusteringMachiel Richards19 Nov