List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sydney Puente Date:November 18 2010 1:54pm
Subject:Re: export db to oracle
View as plain text
Hi,
Actually all the helpful tips that I have gotten have caused me to review the
requirements!
I now realise that that csv or xml files for the storage of an extract would be
helpful, for testing and validation.
a mysqldump might do that job too, but the output from mysqldump --compatible
was rejected by oracle.

-Syd