List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:kengheng Date:November 18 2010 6:05am
Subject:Re: export db to oracle
View as plain text
You can try using Oracle SQL Developer Tool which got the data import
function from MySql.

On 11/17/2010 4:14 AM, Sydney Puente wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I export a mysql 5.0.45 db to Oracle? mysql is going to stau but I need
> to pass the data to oracle, just so the data can be transfered.
> I have carried out a mysql dump. This seems fine.create table etc. about 20 MB
> in total.
>
> Any ideas? It is on Redhat if that makes a difference.
>
> TIA
>
> -Syd

Thread
export db to oracleSydney Puente16 Nov
  • Re: export db to oracleMySQL)17 Nov
    • Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman17 Nov
  • Re: export db to oracleKevin \(Gmail\)17 Nov
    • Re: export db to oracleSydney Puente18 Nov
      • Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman19 Nov
  • Re: export db to oraclekengheng18 Nov
Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman17 Nov