List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green (MySQL) Date:November 17 2010 12:43am
Subject:Re: export db to oracle
View as plain text
On 11/16/2010 15:14, Sydney Puente wrote:
> Hello,
> How can I export a mysql 5.0.45 db to Oracle? mysql is going to stau but I need
> to pass the data to oracle, just so the data can be transfered.
> I have carried out a mysql dump. This seems fine.create table etc. about 20 MB
> in total.
> Any ideas? It is on Redhat if that makes a difference.

I suggest you also look at the syntax for SELECT INTO OUTFILE, too.
Dumps are usually scripts of SQL statements that Oracle may not read

Shawn Green
Oracle USA, Inc.
Office: Blountville, TN
export db to oracleSydney Puente16 Nov
  • Re: export db to oracleMySQL)17 Nov
    • Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman17 Nov
  • Re: export db to oracleKevin \(Gmail\)17 Nov
    • Re: export db to oracleSydney Puente18 Nov
      • Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman19 Nov
  • Re: export db to oraclekengheng18 Nov
Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman17 Nov