List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sydney Puente Date:November 16 2010 8:14pm
Subject:export db to oracle
View as plain text
Hello,

How can I export a mysql 5.0.45 db to Oracle? mysql is going to stau but I need
to pass the data to oracle, just so the data can be transfered.
I have carried out a mysql dump. This seems fine.create table etc. about 20 MB
in total.

Any ideas? It is on Redhat if that makes a difference.

TIA

-Syd

Thread
export db to oracleSydney Puente16 Nov
  • Re: export db to oracleMySQL)17 Nov
    • Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman17 Nov
  • Re: export db to oracleKevin \(Gmail\)17 Nov
    • Re: export db to oracleSydney Puente18 Nov
      • Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman19 Nov
  • Re: export db to oraclekengheng18 Nov
Re: export db to oracleJohan De Meersman17 Nov