List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:November 16 2010 5:56pm
Subject:Re: Error Unknown column in 'where clause'
View as plain text
I have run into similar issues in far less convoluted circumstances.
I'm not going to try to decode your query but using an alias can help
clarify things.
team_name_to
FROM players_bids AS PB
INNER JOIN players ON players_bids.players_id = players.players_id

and rename all your player_bids to reference to the alias.

It usually resolves the problem for me.

 - michael dykman

> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Tompkins Neil
> <neil.tompkins@stripped> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I've the following query :

<snip/>

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
Error Unknown column in 'where clause'Tompkins Neil16 Nov
  • Re: Error Unknown column in 'where clause'Paul DuBois17 Nov
Re: Error Unknown column in 'where clause'Michael Dykman16 Nov