List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Wallace Date:November 12 2010 4:43pm
Subject:Re: question about restoring...
View as plain text
Thanks, guys. I have copies of the innodb files. The boss went whole hog on
using zfs for everything, so backups of files are readily available. Looks
like I'll be having the db reconstituted...

thanks again

--
Andy Wallace
iHOUSEweb, Inc.
      • RE: question about restoring...Gavin Towey9 Nov
        • RE: question about restoring...Jerry Schwartz9 Nov
          • Re: question about restoring...Johan De Meersman10 Nov
            • RE: question about restoring...Jerry Schwartz10 Nov
              • Re: question about restoring...Johan De Meersman12 Nov
                • Re: question about restoring...Ananda Kumar12 Nov
                • Re: question about restoring...Andy Wallace12 Nov