List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:HaidarPesebe Date:November 10 2010 10:23am
Subject:select data from two tables and SUM qty of the same ID
View as plain text
please help us look for the data select from two tables with the following details:

Primary table: product
ID | ProductName | ISBN |
---------------------------
1 | Product A      | 123 |
2 | Product B      | 456 |
3 | product C      | 444 |
---------------------------

second table: salesreport
IDS | ID | CITY      | QTY |
------------------------
1    | 1 | New York | 3 |
2    | 1 | Alabama   | 5 |
3    | 1 | London    | 1 |
4    | 1 | Jakarta    | 5 |
5    | 2 | New York | 8 |
6    | 2 | Alabama   | 4 |
7    | 2 | London    | 9 |
8    | 2 | Jakarta    | 3 |
--------------------------

ID in table product same with ID table salesreport
How we will show SALES REPORT product is sold only at the table salesreport SUM qty to the
top sold and unsold product C will not be displayed.

The result will be like this:
--------------------------------
No. Product Name ISBN QTY
--------------------------------
1.   product B      456    24
2.   product A      123    14

I'm using PHP. Thanks a lot for information.
Thread
select data from two tables and SUM qty of the same IDHaidarPesebe10 Nov
  • Re: select data from two tables and SUM qty of the same IDAveek Misra10 Nov
  • Re: select data from two tables and SUM qty of the same IDHaidarPesebe11 Nov
  • Re: select data from two tables and SUM qty of the same IDHaidarPesebe11 Nov
Re: select data from two tables and SUM qty of the same IDhaidarpesebe10 Nov