List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:November 8 2010 9:47pm
Subject:Re: Death of MySQL popularity?
View as plain text
I think Jorge Bruehe already has weighed in.  That is about as direct
as you are likely to hear unless you have Larry Ellison on facebook.

 - michael dykman

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Daevid Vincent <daevid@stripped> wrote:
> [...]

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
Death of MySQL popularity?Christoph Boget4 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov
    • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov
    • RE: Death of MySQL popularity?Daevid Vincent8 Nov
      • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Michael Dykman8 Nov
        • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Anders Karlsson8 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Joerg Bruehe4 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Carlos Mennens4 Nov
    • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov