List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Mennens Date:November 4 2010 1:17pm
Subject:Re: Death of MySQL popularity?
View as plain text
On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:13 AM, Christoph Boget
<christoph.boget@stripped> wrote:
> I think
> it might be time to start seriously looking at Postgres...

Even though all the info you provided is extremely
exaggerated...switching all my databases to PostgreSQL has been the
best thing I've done in years. It's IMO far superior but I'm not
trying to start a debate or flame war. It just works amazing and the
SQL structure far exceeds what MySQL did for me.
Thread
Death of MySQL popularity?Christoph Boget4 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov
    • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov
    • RE: Death of MySQL popularity?Daevid Vincent8 Nov
      • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Michael Dykman8 Nov
        • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Anders Karlsson8 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Joerg Bruehe4 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Carlos Mennens4 Nov
    • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov