List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:November 4 2010 9:37am
Subject:Re: Death of MySQL popularity?
View as plain text
And here's the answer to that, too:

MySQL Workbench is available in two editions, the GPL “Community Edition”
> and the commercial “Standard Edition”.
> The MySQL Workbench Community Edition can be downloaded from the MySQL
> Developer Site <http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/>.
> MySQL Workbench Standard Edition can be purchased online at http://shop.mysql.com

Honestly, would a little googling kill you ?

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
Death of MySQL popularity?Christoph Boget4 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov
    • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov
    • RE: Death of MySQL popularity?Daevid Vincent8 Nov
      • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Michael Dykman8 Nov
        • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Anders Karlsson8 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Joerg Bruehe4 Nov
  • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Carlos Mennens4 Nov
    • Re: Death of MySQL popularity?Johan De Meersman4 Nov