List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 29 2010 9:18am
Subject:Re: invalid string bugfix for ODBC/Connector 5.1.7
View as plain text
*shrug*

Enter the settings right the first time, or delete and recreate your
connector.

It'll probably get fixed, but "this annoys me" is not the same as "this is a
critical bug and the people whom I pay nothing whatsoever should jump for
me". I can perfectly imagine them having more important things to do than
fix a minor annoyance in a connector - like, say, fixing actual database
bugs ?

If you do happen to have a support contract, however, this is still entirely
the wrong place to complain.