List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 29 2010 9:18am
Subject:Re: invalid string bugfix for ODBC/Connector 5.1.7
View as plain text

Enter the settings right the first time, or delete and recreate your

It'll probably get fixed, but "this annoys me" is not the same as "this is a
critical bug and the people whom I pay nothing whatsoever should jump for
me". I can perfectly imagine them having more important things to do than
fix a minor annoyance in a connector - like, say, fixing actual database
bugs ?

If you do happen to have a support contract, however, this is still entirely
the wrong place to complain.