List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 28 2010 7:55pm
Subject:Re: Dev Environment
View as plain text
Phillip,

give us a starting point: what OS do you plan to use? For windows,
there are monolithic LAMP installs in one big .msi file that I am told
works fairly well.

Under various linux disto's, it is usually a matter of installing a
set of packages via yum or apt-get..  which ones will depend on your
distro.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
Dev EnvironmentPhillip Baker28 Oct
  • Re: Dev EnvironmentMichael Dykman28 Oct
    • Re: Dev EnvironmentPhillip Baker2 Nov