List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phillip Baker Date:October 28 2010 7:21pm
Subject:Dev Environment
View as plain text
Greetings All,

I am in a new shop and we are redesigning the web site.
For development I am setting up a
Development/Staging/Production environment.
I just realized yesterday that I have never been involved in setting that up
from a database end, only the php coding end for webpages.

What are my options for setting up a D/S/P environment with the MySQL
database that will be used by us for the site.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks.

Blessed Be

Phillip

"Never ascribe to malice what can be explained by incompetence"
-- Hanlon's Razor

Thread
Dev EnvironmentPhillip Baker28 Oct
  • Re: Dev EnvironmentMichael Dykman28 Oct
    • Re: Dev EnvironmentPhillip Baker2 Nov