List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 25 2010 8:59am
Subject:Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB Speed
View as plain text
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 6:25 AM, mos <mos99@stripped> wrote:

> At 06:12 AM 10/24/2010, you wrote:
>
>> Regardless of that, it would be nice to know what the parameters are that
>> cause this slowdown - some people may be stuck with the default version -
>> companies with a support contract come to mind.
>>

> You didn't say whether the slowdown occurs when

I didn't because I'm not the one with the problem, Willy is :-)

Thanks for the info, though.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedWilly Mularto23 Oct
  • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedKrishna Chandra Prajapati23 Oct
    • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedJohan De Meersman24 Oct
      • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB Speedmos25 Oct
        • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedJohan De Meersman25 Oct