List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Willy Mularto Date:October 22 2010 10:07pm
Subject:WTA Increasing InnoDB Speed
View as plain text
Dear List,
I have MySQL 5.14 installed on Dell R710 32GB RAM 600GB SAS HDD with Ubuntu 10.04 64 Bit.
I deploy InnoDB as my default engine. The server is a high load server. On a fresh
install and empty table it can insert around 5 millions new records per day average. But
when the table getting fat the performance starting to drop around 5% per day. It forces
me to re create an empty table each month. So how to keep my server has a stable
performance? Many thanks for the tips.

sangprabv
sangprabv@stripped
http://www.petitiononline.com/froyo/

Thread
WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedWilly Mularto23 Oct
  • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedKrishna Chandra Prajapati23 Oct
    • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedJohan De Meersman24 Oct
      • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB Speedmos25 Oct
        • Re: WTA Increasing InnoDB SpeedJohan De Meersman25 Oct