List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tammie Montgomery Date:October 19 2010 4:38pm
Subject:uninstall/reinstall
View as plain text
I had an old version of mySQL on my computer but never used it. I thought I knew the root
password but it wouldn't let me in. I went ahead and uninstalled it thinking I would get
a newer version anyway. I used the Windows interface to uninstall the previous version.
It appeared to be gone but when I installed the new version, it asked me what the
previous root password was and then give new one. I left previous blank and gave it the
new password. Now it has been sitting at the screen in the configuration wizard for Apply
security settings for about 20 minutes. How should I recover from this?

Barracuda 400 vers 3.5.12 Checked - Virus Free

Thread
uninstall/reinstallTammie Montgomery19 Oct
  • Re: uninstall/reinstallTyler Poland19 Oct
    • RE: uninstall/reinstallTammie Montgomery28 Oct
      • Re: uninstall/reinstallGeorge Larson29 Oct
  • Re: uninstall/reinstallTim Thorburn21 Oct
Re: uninstall/reinstallandrew.2.moore20 Oct
  • RE: uninstall/reinstallTammie Montgomery20 Oct