List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:short cutter Date:October 19 2010 7:48am
Subject:Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos data
is revealed.
View as plain text
2010/10/18 Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@stripped>:
> Hiya
>
> I run MySQL Master - Master Replication. Ive had an interesting situation
> whereby I failed over using heartbeat but whats is interesting  is that via
> the application (vbulletin), I see that the forums was showing that a weeks
> ago data.

Why using M-M replication?
The book of "High performance Mysql" says it is not a reliable mechanism.

Regards.
Thread
Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Brent Clark18 Oct
  • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.short cutter19 Oct
    • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Johan De Meersman19 Oct
  • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos data is revealed.Carl19 Oct
    • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Johan De Meersman19 Oct
      • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Walter Heck - OlinData.com20 Oct
        • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Johan De Meersman21 Oct