List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Clark Date:October 18 2010 11:42am
Subject:Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos data
is revealed.
View as plain text
Hiya

I run MySQL Master - Master Replication. Ive had an interesting
situation whereby I failed over using heartbeat but whats is
interesting  is that via the application (vbulletin), I see that the
forums was showing that a weeks ago data.

I had to re fail over to the original server and then the forums was up
to date again.

Has anyone seeing this type of issue with MySQL. I promise you that both
slaves are up and synced. I actually nagios monitor it.

If anyone could share some thought on MySQL's going on's  or anything,
it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark
Thread
Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Brent Clark18 Oct
  • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.short cutter19 Oct
    • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Johan De Meersman19 Oct
  • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos data is revealed.Carl19 Oct
    • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Johan De Meersman19 Oct
      • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Walter Heck - OlinData.com20 Oct
        • Re: Master Master Replication ... do a fail over and a week agos datais revealed.Johan De Meersman21 Oct