List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:October 15 2010 12:14pm
Subject:Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefix
View as plain text
Hi Mario,

MySQL search my.cnf in this order(if I remember well):

   1. /etc/my.cnf
   2. /basedir/my.cnf
   3. /datadir/my.cnf
   4. $userhome/my.cnf

you have to make sure that you REMOVE ate least /etc/my.cnf from the system

try and let me know

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefixml ml15 Oct
  • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefixClaudio Nanni15 Oct
    • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefixml ml15 Oct
      • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefixClaudio Nanni15 Oct
  • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source witha prefixHimanshu Raina15 Oct
    • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefixml ml15 Oct
      • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source witha prefixHimanshu Raina15 Oct
      • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefixClaudio Nanni15 Oct
        • Re: multiple mysql installations - Install mysql from source with a prefixSuresh Kuna15 Oct