List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 14 2010 5:56pm
Subject:Re: Backing up MySQL using PHPMyAdmin problem with UTF-8
View as plain text
I have had this problem with PHPMyAdmin many times, and the only way I
know around it, is to go in and do your dump at the console.  PHP does
not deal with UTF very well.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
Backing up MySQL using PHPMyAdmin problem with UTF-8Tompkins Neil14 Oct
  • Re: Backing up MySQL using PHPMyAdmin problem with UTF-8Michael Dykman14 Oct
    • Re: Backing up MySQL using PHPMyAdmin problem with UTF-8Tompkins Neil15 Oct
    • Re: Backing up MySQL using PHPMyAdmin problem with UTF-8Tompkins Neil15 Oct
      • Fwd: Backing up MySQL using PHPMyAdmin problem with UTF-8Tompkins Neil18 Oct