List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green (MySQL) Date:October 13 2010 3:44pm
Subject:Re: Primary key not unique on InnoDB table
View as plain text
On 10/13/2010 11:37 AM, Tompkins Neil wrote:
> Shawn,  sorry my error, I didn't realise I had two fields as the primary key

That's misinformation. You can have multiple fields as a primary key.

Show us what you think is duplicate data and I may be able to help you
fix your definition

--
Shawn Green
Oracle USA, Inc.
    • Re: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tableTompkins Neil13 Oct
  • Re: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tablejoao13 Oct
    • Re: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tableTompkins Neil13 Oct
  • Re: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tableMySQL)13 Oct
  • RE: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tableTravis Ard13 Oct
    • Re: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tableTompkins Neil13 Oct
      • Fwd: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tableTompkins Neil15 Oct
        • RE: Primary key not unique on InnoDB tableTravis Ard16 Oct