List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:October 13 2010 12:19pm
Subject:Re: Backing up the InnoDB tables
View as plain text
use xtra backup

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Tompkins Neil <neil.tompkins@stripped

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
Backing up the InnoDB tablesTompkins Neil12 Oct
  • Fwd: Backing up the InnoDB tablesTompkins Neil13 Oct
    • Re: Backing up the InnoDB tablesSuresh Kuna13 Oct
      • Re: Backing up the InnoDB tablesTompkins Neil13 Oct
        • Re: Backing up the InnoDB tablesa.smith13 Oct
        • Re: Backing up the InnoDB tablestomasz dereszynski13 Oct