List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elim PDT Date:October 7 2010 3:50am
Subject:my.ini
View as plain text
I recently upgraded mysql from 5.1.9-beta to 5.1.50

Since I used the custom data dir path, my upgrade is basically a replacement
of the bin folder and I used the old my.ini file that pointing the data dir
to the right path.

Then I found, in the event viewer, two warnings:

(1)
--myisam_max_extra_sort_file_size is deprecated and does nothing in this
version.  It will be removed in a future release.

(2)
'--default-character-set' is deprecated and will be removed in a future
release. Please use '--character-set-server' instead.

I mainly used MyISAM tables but have a few of innodb tables.

What should I do to correct the my.ini?

Thanks for your help.

EL

Thread
Constructing query to display item count based on increments of timePascual Strømsnæs6 Oct
  • Re: Constructing query to display item count based on increments of timeJohan De Meersman6 Oct
  • Re: Constructing query to display item count based on increments of timeTravis Ard6 Oct
    • Re: Constructing query to display item count based on increments of timeHank6 Oct
      • Re: Constructing query to display item count based on increments of timeJohan De Meersman6 Oct
        • Re: Constructing query to display item count based on increments of timeHank6 Oct
          • Re: Constructing query to display item count based on increments of timeJohan De Meersman7 Oct
  • my.iniElim PDT7 Oct
    • RE: my.iniandrew.2.moore7 Oct
      • Re: my.iniElim PDT7 Oct
      • where clauseElim PDT3 Jan