List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green (MySQL) Date:October 4 2010 4:53pm
Subject:Re: MySQL DB Version
View as plain text
On 10/4/2010 12:32 PM, Tompkins Neil wrote:
> Account Number : uk600724
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> The MySQL database version which you have supplied to us is version 5.0.77.
>   However, it would appear that we require version to be at least 5.1.43.
>   How can we get our MySQL db upgraded to this version or greater ?
> Regards
> Neil Tompkins

If you are an official MySQL customer, log in your request to the
support system at

If you need help with your account, email our administrative staff at

Warmest regards,
Shawn Green
Oracle USA, Inc.
Office: Blountville, TN
MySQL DB VersionTompkins Neil4 Oct
  • Re: MySQL DB VersionMySQL)4 Oct
  • Re: MySQL DB VersionCraig Huffstetler6 Oct