List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 3 2010 8:23am
Subject:Re: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?
View as plain text
I suggest you put your glasses on, then. Getting of that horse might help,
too.

default-time-zone='*timezone*'

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Bryan Cantwell1 Oct
  • RE: Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Daevid Vincent2 Oct
    • RE: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Bryan Cantwell2 Oct
      • Re: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Johan De Meersman3 Oct
      • RE: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Daevid Vincent5 Oct