List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:October 1 2010 10:42pm
Subject:RE: Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?
View as plain text
Did you even look at the manual?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mysql+set+timezone

First link.

Thread
Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Bryan Cantwell1 Oct
  • RE: Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Daevid Vincent2 Oct
    • RE: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Bryan Cantwell2 Oct
      • Re: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Johan De Meersman3 Oct
      • RE: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Daevid Vincent5 Oct