List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Cantwell Date:October 1 2010 5:25pm
Subject:Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?
View as plain text
Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?
It would be a lifesaver if there were some way for me not to have to
restart because if mysql restarts then I have to go through a lot of
other issues with my other apps.

Thread
Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Bryan Cantwell1 Oct
  • RE: Any way to change tinezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Daevid Vincent2 Oct
    • RE: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Bryan Cantwell2 Oct
      • Re: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Johan De Meersman3 Oct
      • RE: Any way to change timezone WITHOUT mysqld restart?Daevid Vincent5 Oct