List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Halliday Date:September 29 2010 10:15pm
Subject:Is conversion required?
View as plain text
I just converted (reinstalled) a FreeBSD system from i386 to amd64. Of
course; I missed the memo. I have been struggling to get everything back
online. I just finished exporting a few Gigs of RRD's to XML so that I could
use them :|

My question: I was s/rushing/stupid so I just moved /var/mysql to a
partition (i386) and reinstalled. Can I just copy this back or does some
magic need to happen first?

Thanks!
--
Paul Halliday
Ideation | Individualization | Learner | Achiever | Analytical

Thread
Is conversion required?Paul Halliday30 Sep
  • Re: Is conversion required?Paul DuBois30 Sep
    • high load averages on mysql server ...Charles Brown30 Sep
  • RE: high load averages on mysql server ...Charles Brown30 Sep