List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:September 27 2010 1:43pm
Subject:Re: Best encription method?
View as plain text
Dear Sir,
Thank you for the suggestion, as you suggested i shall go for application level.
I have another query too, please answer,

Normally, If i need to store an integer value i have to define it as int, If I
encrypt this, i must define its type as string of different size[it depend upon
the encryption output] than its original size. It increases the db size. I am
known that if it is secure i have to choose encryption. but when i choose
encryption it leads the more memory usage.

Any comment on this?

Thank you
Vikram