List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philip Diller Date:April 22 1999 5:18am
Subject:Re: php
View as plain text
Ar you sure the PHP compile found your MySQL?
You may need to specify the path to your installation.

At 01:49 PM 1999/4/22 +1000, Michael Farr wrote:
>ok ...  I feel stupid
>I am trying to install the mysql library into php3 so I can do web things
>with my database
>I have Apache/1.3.3 and PHP Version 3.0.5, which are working fine.  I would
>like to be able to use funcitons like mysql_connect() in php.  To do this I
>downloaded the source for php, and apache and do these things
>
>1.  gunzip apache_1.3.x.tar.gz
>2.  tar xvf apache_1.3.x.tar
>3.  gunzip php-3.0.x.tar.gz
>4.  tar xvf php-3.0.x.tar
>5.  cd apache_1.3.x
>6.  ./configure --prefix=/www
>7.  cd ../php-3.0.x
>8.  ./configure --with-mysql --with-apache=../apache_1.3.x --enable-track-vars
>9.  make
>10. make install
>11. cd ../apache_1.3.x
>12. ./configure --prefix=/www --activate-module=src/modules/php3/libphp3.a
>13. make
>14. make install
>
>which I did ... only it couldn't find the mysql header file and I got this
>error
>functions/mysql.c:67: mysql.h: No such file or directory
>
>now where do I get this file from, do I copy the one from the mysql source
>directory into
>/SOURCES/php-3.0.5/functions
>
>ta
>
>The limits of my language mean the limits of my world. --Ludwig Wittgenstein

phpMichael Farr22 Apr
  • Re: phpSasha Pachev22 Apr
  • Re: phpDavor Cengija22 Apr
    • intersection in SQL with only one table ?chas22 Apr
      • RE: intersection in SQL with only one table ?Don Read22 Apr
        • RE: intersection in SQL with only one table ?chas22 Apr
          • RE: intersection in SQL with only one table ?Don Read22 Apr
      • Re: intersection in SQL with only one table ?Robin Bowes22 Apr
        • Re: intersection in SQL with only one table ?Alex Krohn22 Apr
          • Re: intersection in SQL with only one table ?chas23 Apr
  • Re: intersection in SQL with only one table ?Robin Bowes22 Apr
Re: phpPhilip Diller22 Apr