List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Camilo Uribe Date:September 22 2010 10:39pm
Subject:Re: There is a ram limit?
View as plain text
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped> wrote:
> This will mostly depend on your OS, really. Assuming you're running a 64-bit
> flavour of *nix on that box, I don't think you have to worry.

Linux on 64-bits.

The default installation will use all the ram it needs or do I have to
configure something else?

> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:44 AM, Camilo Uribe <camilo.uribe@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> Hi:
>>
>> There is a limit in the amount of ram I could use for mysql? (I have a
>> server with 96GB of ram)
>>
>> --

> Bier met grenadyn
> Is als mosterd by den wyn
> Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
> Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
There is a ram limit?Camilo Uribe9 Jul
  • Re: There is a ram limit?Johan De Meersman9 Jul
    • Re: There is a ram limit?Camilo Uribe23 Sep
      • Re: There is a ram limit?Johan De Meersman23 Sep
        • Re: There is a ram limit?Camilo Uribe23 Sep