List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:September 21 2010 1:23pm
Subject:Re: document for mysql performance improvement
View as plain text
Mysql tuner is a very useful tool to pull metrics

http://blog.mysqltuner.com/

On 09/21/2010 05:48 AM, Jangita wrote:
> I find this quite good
>
> http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/
>
> Send your my.cnf and maybe we could look at it and pick anything that would
> help.
>

> Jangita | +254 76 918383 | MSN & Y!: jangita@stripped
> Skype: jangita | GTalk: jangita.nyagudi@stripped

Thread
document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
      • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
        • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementGiles Coochey21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementBaron Schwartz22 Sep
  • RE: document for mysql performance improvementJangita21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementBruce Ferrell21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
      • Re: document for mysql performance improvementpetya21 Sep
        • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern22 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern22 Sep
            • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohnny Withers22 Sep
              • Re: document for mysql performance improvementVokern23 Sep
                • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohnny Withers23 Sep