List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:vokern Date:September 21 2010 12:55pm
Subject:Re: document for mysql performance improvement
View as plain text
2010/9/21  <a.smith@stripped>:
> Quoting vokern <vokern@stripped>:
>

>> The disk is exactly Raid10.
>> The CPU is two 2.5G*4, totally 16G memory.
>>

> And how many disks do you have, and what type (SATA/SAS/FC etc) what RPM? To
> improve IO you can add more disks, or upgrade to faster disks.

Two disks with SAS driver, 15K rpm.

BTW, we are running a TTServer before mysql for caching the query, is
this better for performance?

Thanks.
Thread
document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
      • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
        • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementGiles Coochey21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementBaron Schwartz22 Sep
  • RE: document for mysql performance improvementJangita21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementBruce Ferrell21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
      • Re: document for mysql performance improvementpetya21 Sep
        • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern22 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern22 Sep
            • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohnny Withers22 Sep
              • Re: document for mysql performance improvementVokern23 Sep
                • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohnny Withers23 Sep