List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:vokern Date:September 21 2010 12:43pm
Subject:Re: document for mysql performance improvement
View as plain text
Yes we have changed some arguments in my.cnf like key_buffer_size,
sort_buffer_size etc.

2010/9/21 Machiel Richards <machiel.richards@stripped>:
> Good day
>
>       There is quite a lot of documentation available for
> MySQL performance
> management.
>
>         However, a quick question on this matter.
> Have you changed any of
> the default buffer and cache sizes as yet?
>
> Regards
> Machiel

Thread
document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
      • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
        • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementGiles Coochey21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementBaron Schwartz22 Sep
  • RE: document for mysql performance improvementJangita21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementBruce Ferrell21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern21 Sep
Re: document for mysql performance improvementa.smith21 Sep
  • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
    • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohan De Meersman21 Sep
      • Re: document for mysql performance improvementpetya21 Sep
        • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern22 Sep
          • Re: document for mysql performance improvementvokern22 Sep
            • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohnny Withers22 Sep
              • Re: document for mysql performance improvementVokern23 Sep
                • Re: document for mysql performance improvementJohnny Withers23 Sep