List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:george larson Date:September 21 2010 11:00am
Subject:Re: InnoDB Buffer Pool Status
View as plain text
Willy Mularto wrote:
> Hi,
> I got this result on InnoDB Buffer Pool Status:
> Free pages  	1
> Dirty pages 	2,040
> Pages containing data 	31,359
> Pages to be flushed 	457,083,205
> Busy pages 	1,408
>
> Read requests  	31,348,288,497
> Write requests 	7,913,407,934
> Read misses 	39,736,110
> Write waits 	0
> Read misses in % 	0.13 %
> Write waits in % 	0.00 %
>
> I see there are millions of Read misses. What's that mean? And how to tuning up my
> server to get faster, stable, and reliable? Many thanks for any response.
>

> sangprabv
> sangprabv@stripped
> http://www.petitiononline.com/froyo/

I'm a novice myself, so I can't offer much in the way of wise advice.  I
can, however, point you to a neat script that might give you some useful
pointers.

[  https://launchpad.net/mysql-tuning-primer  ]
Thread
InnoDB Buffer Pool StatusWilly Mularto21 Sep
  • Re: InnoDB Buffer Pool Statusgeorge larson21 Sep
  • Re: InnoDB Buffer Pool StatusJohan De Meersman21 Sep