List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Thorburn Date:September 21 2010 3:25am
Subject:Re: MySQL Error 1045
View as plain text
  Ignore that ... it's amazing how you can solve problems with enough
caffeine and enough time away from a computer screen >.>

On 9/20/2010 10:58 PM, Tim Thorburn wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> A few days ago I ran into Error 1045 when attempting to add a new
> database user to my development machine.  The error only occurred when
> trying to connect to the database as a new user which I found a little
> odd.  After searching Google I discovered that this error is caused by
> a timeout - I should probably mention that my development machine is
> Win7 Ultimate 64-bit; I was using MySQL 5.1.45.
>
> Any thoughts on what I can do now?
>
> TIA,
> -Tim

Thread
SHA1 returns binary valueTompkins Neil17 Sep
  • Re: SHA1 returns binary valueAveek Misra17 Sep
  • Re: SHA1 returns binary valuePaul DuBois21 Sep
    • MySQL Error 1045Tim Thorburn21 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Error 1045Tim Thorburn21 Sep
        • Re: MySQL Error 1045Jigal van Hemert21 Sep