List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:a.smith Date:September 20 2010 11:07am
Subject:Re: clone a database on the same machine
View as plain text
That entirely depends on your requirement, if you need it to be
accessible with the same username and password, then configure it with
the same username and password.

thanks Andy.

Quoting Uwe Brauer <oub@stripped>:

>    > He did suggest doing mysqladmin create :-p
>
> The only thing which is not clear to me is whether
> db_org and db_clone
> should have the same user (and maybe the same password.)
>

> Uwe Brauer

clone a database on the same machineUwe Brauer20 Sep
  • Re: clone a database on the same machineAnanda Kumar20 Sep
    • Re: clone a database on the same machineJohan De Meersman20 Sep
      • Re: clone a database on the same machineAnanda Kumar20 Sep
        • Re: clone a database on the same machineJohan De Meersman20 Sep
          • Re: clone a database on the same machineAnanda Kumar20 Sep
  • Re: clone a database on the same machineUwe Brauer20 Sep
    • Re: clone a database on the same machineJohan De Meersman20 Sep
    • Re: clone a database on the same machinea.smith20 Sep