List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Date:September 19 2010 11:09am
Subject:Re: Transfer database to MySQL.Huge effort?
View as plain text
Luis,

I regularly move data from MSSQL to MySQL using Navicat.  Start MSSQL (the
lite version is free if you don't have it) and load your MSSQL data.  From
Navicat, create a database to receive the data and import it using ODBC.

Very slick, reasonably quick, complete transfer including creating the
tables.

Thanks,

Carl