List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:September 17 2010 12:11pm
Subject:Re: Encryption with MYSQL
View as plain text
Simply base64-encode the returned binary string before offering it to your
client.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Tompkins Neil <neil.tompkins@stripped

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Encryption with MYSQLTompkins Neil17 Sep
  • Re: Encryption with MYSQLJohan De Meersman17 Sep
  • prime number tableElim PDT17 Sep
    • RE: prime number tableGavin Towey17 Sep
    • Re: prime number tableChris W18 Sep
  • Re: prime number tableElim PDT21 Sep
Re: Encryption with MYSQLTompkins Neil20 Sep
  • Re: Encryption with MYSQLBaron Schwartz20 Sep