List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:September 15 2010 1:50pm
Subject:Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?
View as plain text
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM, george larson <george.g.larson@stripped>wrote:

> I commonly set up a tunnel to the SSH server at the office and then
> another tunnel from that server to my development rig, so I can run
> MySQL WB at home on my database at work.  Is that what you mean?

Pretty much, yeah. I've not got just the one database, though, so it's
usually too much of a bother to set up all the tunnels, and I just SSH
straight through and use the commandline :-)

Still, the SSH tunnel capability in the client is nice for hosts that are
only one jump away.
--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
  • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Steve Staples14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent15 Sep
        • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
          • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson15 Sep
            • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
              • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Todd Lyons16 Sep
                • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman17 Sep