List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:george larson Date:September 15 2010 1:39pm
Subject:Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?
View as plain text
Johan De Meersman wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:50 AM, Daevid Vincent <daevid@stripped> wrote:
>
>> You do know you can use ssh tunnels and such to connect to your server from
>> your desktop right? I do it all day long. It's pretty easy to do and built
>> in to these programs.
>>

> You can't multi-jump, though. Yes, that's common in my environment :-)

What do you mean by multi-jump?

I commonly set up a tunnel to the SSH server at the office and then
another tunnel from that server to my development rig, so I can run
MySQL WB at home on my database at work.  Is that what you mean?

Thread
Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
  • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Steve Staples14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent15 Sep
        • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
          • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson15 Sep
            • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
              • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Todd Lyons16 Sep
                • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman17 Sep