List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Staples Date:September 14 2010 8:38pm
Subject:Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?
View as plain text
On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 15:45 -0400, george larson wrote:
> Daevid Vincent wrote:
> > Get this tool: http://sqlyog.com/ it rocks.
> >
> > There is also http://www.quest.com/toad-for-mysql/ which is pretty great.
> >

> Alternatively,  there is MySQL WorkBench.  Some of the guys around here
> use SQLYog but, since it is a LAMP environment, I like that WorkBench is
> native instead of dealing with wonky Wine issues.  I haven't noticed
> anything that I miss from SQLYog yet.

I've been using sqlyog on wine for a while now, with no issues.  it has
never crashed, or caused errors in anyway.   I am on Ubuntu 9.10 (it
wants to uninstall wine to upgrade to 10.04, so for now i am not
upgrading)

Steve

Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
  • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Steve Staples14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent15 Sep
        • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
          • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson15 Sep
            • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
              • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Todd Lyons16 Sep
                • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman17 Sep